Become a lead chocolatier by creating your very own truffles. Experiment with different colours, flavours and fillings!
Create chocolate masterpieces with minimal effort and little mess. Simply fill the bottom PET cavity with chocolate to the fill line, place the flexible silicone insert on top of the chocolate, and push down the top PET piece. With the even thickness and clean edges, you’ll have flawless results every time!
Made from PET plastic, these moulds make the chocolates easy to pop out and leaves them with a shiny surface! They’re also 100% food-grade, odour-free, and easy to clean.
1. Separate the mould and remove the silicone inserts.
2. Pour/pipe your melted chocolate/candy melts into each cavity, not exceeding the fill line. gently tap the mould to level out the chocolate.
3. Using the silicone inserts, gently press into the cavity. Take the top piece of the mould and slot into place, piecing the mould back together.
4. Press the top piece down until the chocolate rises to the top.
5. Place in the fridge/freezer and leave to set for as long as your recipe states. 6. Once set, carefully open up the mould and peel back the silicone insert.
Once your chocolate shell has set, pour in your chosen filling (caramel, jams, ganache etc) and then seal with a layer of chocolate and leave again to set.