Made from PET plastic, these moulds make the chocolates easy to pop out and leaves them with a shiny surface! They’re also 100% food-grade, odour-free, and easy to clean.
To clean and reuse the mould, simply wash with a damp cloth in warm water, then allow to dry. We don’t recommend using sponges or brushes to clean. Not dishwasher safe.
Keep the mould away from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 122°C.
Please note, exposure to extreme temperatures (cold or hot) may cause the mould to warp or crack.
62 x 35 x 28mm