- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line the foil tray provided.
- Cream 200g soft butter with the caster sugar (bag 1). Then add the flour and cocoa (bag 2), Belgian dark chocolate chips (bag 3) and 3 eggs before mixing well.
- Pour into the prepared tin, level the top and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Half fill a mug or small bowl with very hot (but not boiling) water and sit the sealed bag of white chocolate chips (bag 4) in it to melt.
- Once melted, snip off one corner of the bag, and drizzle the white chocolate over the cooked brownie in your favourite pattern – have fun personalising your bake!
Caster sugar, self-raising flour (WHEAT flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin), Belgian dark chocolate chips (15%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier (SOYA lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring), fat reduced cocoa powder (10%), white chocolate chips (10%) (sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, emulsifier (SOYA lecithin), vanilla extract).
✔ Suitable for Vegetarians
For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD.
May contain traces of NUTS.
Energy 1750kJ / 415kcal
Of which saturates: 5.3g
Of which sugars: 64g